Tuesday 6 November 2012

Horror Poster: Resources

I used this image of a knife and made it look like the murderer was holding it by also making it look like a silhouette by darkening the image.


 This image of an American country house was used as the setting for my poster. I chose a classic American style house because it is often used in horror films to represent the 'American Dream'.

This tree silhouette was used for the multiple trees in my poster. Instead of using a multitude of different trees, I just edited this tree to look like different trees.

I used this image of Michael Myers as the silhouette in my poster. I mirrored the image so that you could see two hands on the silhouette.

The photo of the sky was used for the background. I darkened it for a more horror feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment